Replacement Pro Linea Door Handle (screw under the handle) 92pz with 122mm Screw fixings 220mm
Ensure you order the right fit:
These are below the handle screw fitting pro linea 92mm PZ92 door handles. Not all handles are the same and these replacement uPVC door handles are shorter than the 240mm pro linea door handles. If your existing handle has the screw under the handle these will fit, if not you may need Pro Linea Door Handle Type B.
- Often referred to as Pro Linea type A Pro linea uPVC door handle.
- Suitable for the repair and replacement of existing door handles.
- Sprung Handles – built-in spring mechanism will return the handles to an ergonomic 90-degree position.
- Can be used on left or right-handed doors.
- 92mm PZ Centres
- 122mm Screw Fixing Centres (see diagram)
- 220mm high
You may also need:
- Pro Linea Type B Door Handle
- Munster Joinery Door Handle
- Hoppe Atlanta Door Handle
- 1 x Pro Linea Door Handle
- Spring Cartridges
- Fixing screws
Handle Measuring Guide
There are only two measurements that are required to ensure the full working operation of your new uPVC door handle. The first one is what is known as the PZ measurement. This measurement is the distance from the centre of the keyhole to the centre of the handle lever or spindle hole. This is measurement B on the technical diagram.
The second measurement is the distance between the two fixing points which are the screw holes on the uPVC door handles backplate. This is measurement F on the technical diagram.
If the above two measurements match up then the door handle will fit and operate perfectly. All other measurements on the door handle are mainly aesthetics and won’t affect fitting or operation if they’re different.
If you have queries on any of our products or if the part you require is not on our site please use our CONTACT FORM to send us a picture or part number of the part you need, we will get back to you and get you sorted ASAP.