Last updated: November 6, 2020
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preferences cookies. We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality of a registered user or a user’s language preference.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
In addition to the third party cookie mentioned above, Google will also store cookies on your device to enable Google Analytics to function as intended.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy regarding its analytics service https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/.
AdWords is an online advertising platform by Google which allows D’Best Window and Door Parts to run Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising. These adverts can be targeted at customers Google perceive are interested in our products. We have tags for this setup on our website to allow us to track how effective the campaign has been and to remarket to customers who have browsed our website in the past. This means you might see adverts for our products on other websites you browse, which show Google Adverts.
The information you provide on our contact forms will only ever be used for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry. Information entered on the contact form will arrive on our network as an email for the appropriate member of staff to deal with. All members of staff with access to the computer systems at D’Best Window and Door Parts are trained on how to deal with customers data.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/